ARE YOU DROWNING IN PAPER?
FILE, MANAGE AND RETRIEVE ALL YOUR DOCUMENTS FROM ANYWHERE WITH PAPERACT EFC
The PaperAct EFC will immediately assist you to reduce the complexity and cost of managing, filing and storing ALL your disparate documents.You Can Download the following Case Studies and Whitepapers:
- PaperAct EFC Case Study at Southern Cross Computer Systems
- PaperAct EFC Case Study at Cosmetic Dental and Implant Centre
- White Paper – PaperAct Scan to Cloud
- PaperAct EFC Case Study at Day Surgery
Increased Document SecurityPaperAct is a multi-user system with password access control. Users or accounts can be set up as Read Only, Private or General Access.
Increased Document IntegrityThrough use of advanced electronic filing techniques including content indexing, Optical Character Recognition, Document Tagging and Document Properties, documents can never be lost or misfiled. A powerful “Google-Like” Search engine allows documents to be retrieved and located easily by reference to names, dates, content key words, tags, notes in any combination. In addition the EFC provides powerful functions for associating, linking and combining filed documents.
Improved Document AccessThe PaperAct EFC is a multi-user system which provides local and remote access to all your documents from any device using a browser. The EFC automatically detects if your device is a PC or mobile device and provides the optimum Web interface for fast and easy access.
Improved Document Sharing and CommunicationAny documents filed in the EFC can be shared with or communicated to any external parties through the use of security encrypted hyperlinks which can be emailed to them. Number of document downloads and the life of the hyperlink can be set and controlled by the EFC user.
Powerful Paperless Office FunctionalityThe EFC Appliance supports direct attached and remote scanners for processing and electronic filing of all paper based documents. The unique Interactive Scanner Touch Tablet Interface enables scanner and document properties to be set and controlled. Documents can be immediately scanned and filed directly into the EFC from the point of scan. Document content is automatically OCR’d and indexed for filing and retrieval. The selective OCR function can be used to automatically identify key words for reference and searching such as Invoice Number, Customer Name and so on.
Electronic Form ProcessingRegistration and other manually completed forms can be processed on touch tablets directly into the EFC, eliminating the need for inefficient and inaccurate transcription of form data. Completed Forms can be signed manually and digitally on the touch tablets and automatically imaged and filed in the EFC for legal record keeping.
Document ArchivingThe EFC is the ideal platform for organising and managing the filing and archiving of all your electronically filed documents. Automated local and remote backup functions ensure that all electronically filed documents are protected. Scalable capacity and performance allow for documents to remain on-line and accessible at all times. No longer do documents need to be physically archived or stored off-site. Search filters allow for electronically filed documents to be “logically” archived.
Disaster RecoveryThe automated backup functions of the EFC make it easy to backup all electronically filed documents and their properties locally and remotely so that the EFC can be quickly and fully recovered in the event of a natural disaster. Importantly, the nature of the underlying EFC technology and platform enables the EFC data to be re-constituted anywhere providing users on-line access to their documents – even remote from themselves.
Business Record Keeping ComplianceThe EFC facilitates the easy and ongoing filing and storing or all documents in a centralised, structured, intelligent electronic document store. All important personal and business records can be efficiently and safely filed and stored on the EFC for on-line and later reference and retrieval. The powerful “Google-like” search engine and electronic filing functions allow documents to be easily and quickly located, viewed, shared and communicated, thereby empowering people and business to have full and ongoing control and access to all of the documents. The PaperAct EFC is an extremely cost effective, fully supported easy to install and use solution for small to medium size businesses or workgroups of larger organizations. Contact us to find out more about how Doctors, Medical Clinics, Real Estate Agents, Bookkeepers, Accounts Departments, Executive Offices, Board Members, Small and Mid-Size Manufacturers, Administration Departments, Dispatch Departments, Research Workgroups and more are all benefiting by using the EFC to electronically file and process ALL their important electronic and paper-based documents.
These are some of the reasons why you would consider PaperAct EFC as opposed to other scanning software available in the market place
|PaperAct EFC||Low Cost Scanning Software Offerings|
|Multi-User System||Single User|
|Turn-Key/Fully Integrated/Self Contained||S/W application Only – Requires PC/OS/Scanner/Storage/Drivers|
|Dedicated Appliance||Requires PC with OS and S/W to be running|
|Purpose Built Solution (incorporates ALL Hardware and software components)||Only 1 component of many is supplied (low cost software_|
|Seamless Local and Remote Access||Runs on Local PC only|
|Any Client Device running a web Browser can access the appliance||Only from PC running Scanning Software|
|Dedicated Network Attached Appliance – Always operational||Only when PC running and software loaded|
|Fully Supported Solution||No Support is available|
|Intelligent Touch Screen Interface at Appliance||Requires PC to be running and operational|
|Designed for and used by professional and business Customers||Mostly Personal Usage|
|Stable purpose built platform||PC with Microsoft environment|
|Streamlined Web Server Application||Windows Application|
|Seamless google like search engine||Clunky search at most|
- Support for incoming mailbox for direct processing of emails and attachments
- Import of all electronic files (large range of common file formats supported)
- Document Content Indexing with powerful Google (TM) like search engine for quick and easy locating of documents
- Advanced Tagging capability for multi-dimensional filing and retrieving of documents
- Powerful navigation and document viewing and parsing capabilities
- Advanced “real-world” document organising, associative and management functions including stapling, paper-clipping and reminders (via email or pop-ups)
- Searchable Document Notes capability
- Ability to create text based documents in the system “on-the-fly” using standard keyboard entry or copy-paste functions
- Advanced Multi-user access and security functions enabling effective sharing of documents for viewing and filing
- Pre-emptive assignment of Document Properties at point of scan via sophisticated touch screen interface on the appliance (Document Name, Date, Destination Folder, Tags)
- Full capability to set scanner properties at point of scan and create scanner profiles for different types of scanning (eg: Documents, Fotos etc)
- Ability to set and control area of scan and OCR area at point of scan
- Automatic Document Tagging/Filing based on recognised scanned text
- Ability to email documents and control access using document hyperlinks
- Ability to integrate with other line of business applications using hyperlinks into PaperAct
- Flexible and powerful automatic backup capabilities for direct local backup, backup to a shared network resource or backup into the cloud for added off-site backup security.
- Ability to export documents with their complete assigned Document Properties.